Advertisements Quiz questions and answers
These are the set of few Advertisements quiz questions and answers which are based on the epic Advertisement campaigns from history.
Global Advertisements Quiz Questions
1. What is the significance of this ad line:” Hope you find the melody to many more little hearts”?
Ans: Parle released this ad to congratulate its rival Britannia on completing 100 years.
2. Which brand ran a campaign called ‘Drop the C’ and what does it relate to?
Ans: Heineken is inspired by the idea that taking C from CO2 leaves Oxygen.
3. Name the QSR chain that once launched a perfume called ‘flame-grilled fragrance’ on April fool’s day.
Ans: Burger King
4. Which brand used these lines ‘American by birth, Rebel by choice’?
Ans: Harley Davidson
5. Whose first ad campaign in India is titled ‘Make every day brighter’?
6.On the first day when Saudi women were allowed to start driving cars, which brand gave its products for free when women were at wheels when they came to their drive-ins? What was the title of the campaign?
Ans: Burger King’s ‘WhoppHER’
7. Name the brand that carried out its first in-film campaign in the movie ‘Barfi’.
Ans: Goodricke Tea
8. She has been a traffic stopper since 1967. Her wit, her sharp sense of humor, and her unique style of analyzing current affairs have always been a subject of fascination. At over 50’ she continues to be envied by even the best in the industry. Who has been described?
Ans: Amul Girl
Consumer Advertisements Quiz
9. Which soap brand used a future head of state in its 1987 campaign, after featuring Vinod Khanna in its 1985 campaign?
Ans: Cinthol and Imran Khan
10. In 1973, a 22 yr old featured in a DCM Towels campaign. The tagline said, “Towels so good you want to wear them”.The ads were hurriedly withdrawn. Who was the model?
Ans: Maneka Gandhi
11. Name the brand which has launched a campaign titled “Open your world” and has introduced its product under 0.0 category.
Ans: Heineken’s 0.0 % alcohol beer
12. What is the term used to describe an advertising campaign in which advertisements are shown infrequently over a period of time?
Ans: Drip campaign
13.Whose erstwhile brand campaigns are: “Celebrating life’s moments” and “Never say no to life”?
14. Whose ad campaign was titled “A salute to the stars behind the stars”, which recognizes unsung heroes?
Ans: TVS Star City and TVS Sport
15. Which company launched an ad campaign with the punchline: “Success. Not software”, much before digital technologies invaded tech space.
16. Which brand that sported the tagline: ‘Giant compressive strength’ used India’s first WWE wrestler in one of its ad campaigns?
Ans: Ambuja Cements featured Great Khali
17. Which Indian company’s CSR campaign is called “Haathi mere Saathi”?
Ans: Muthoot Group
18. Which brand had once used Suppandi, the character created by Amar Chitra Katha comics to launch a financial awareness campaign in India?
Ans: Visa International
19. Which brand has launched a campaign: “Wimbledon Wiggle”?
20. Which brand ran its ad campaign in the US with the lines “Cheap and ugly does it” and “When you get it you get it”?
advertisements quiz with answers
21. Which brand used this tagline “Drivers Wanted” and also ran an ad campaign on the same theme?
22. Whose ambush marketing campaign runs the lines “You don’t need a Visa to visit the 1992 Winter Olympics”?
Ans: American Express Cards
23. Inspired by the statement from Sutta Pitaka “By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased”, which brand launched its brand’s communication campaign?
Ans: United Colors of Benneton’s “Unhate” campaign
24. In terms of ad campaigns, what is common to ‘Shell’ and ‘Maruti Suzuki’?
Ans: Both have used the phrase ‘Let’s Go’
25. Which brand hosts parties at night clubs around the world as a part of its global marketing campaign to promote its casual range by dubbing its events as ‘After Hours Athletes’?
26. Which brand’s campaign on Facebook promised their product for free if the participant deletes 10 friends from the list?
Ans: Burger King
27. Which MNC launched a campaign called ‘Project Vishwas’ in India to restore the reputation and to dispel doubts in the minds of customers after worms were found in their flagship brand?
Ans: Cadbury–Dairy Milk
28. For which brand is George Clooney back in his first worldwide campaign where is suited up in armor to save the Medieval Kingdom before hitting the streets of New York on a quest to find the kingdom’s most exceptional ___?
Ans: Nespresso Coffee
29. Which Soft drink company runs ads through the 1970s with a polar bear wearing sunglasses as the main character with the slogan “Its Frothy Man!”?
30.For the launch of which entity in a premier city in Western India the slogan “the city that never sleeps will now look forward to waking up” was in 2015?
Ans: The Hindu
Television Advertisements Quiz Questions
31. Which brand released a controversial print ad that showed Malala Yousoufzai bouncing on its product and achieving great heights?
32. Which famous brand owns one of the largest Clydesdale herds in the world and also uses them for promotions and commercials since the 1930s especially in the super bowl commercials?
print Advertisements quiz questions with answers for business quiz
33.Id the advertiser.
34. This is an ad released by Nike for its special edition sneakers as a tribute to a famous superhero. Identify the superhero.
35. Which major food delivery chain has launched this ad?
Ans: Zomato Gold
36. Identify the advertiser.
37.Id the advertiser.
38.Id the advertiser.
Ans: Tic Tac
39.Id the advertiser.
40. This is an ad by Carlsberg. What is being promoted here?
Ans: Don’t drink and drive
41.Id the advertiser.
42.Id the advertiser.
Ans: Mountain Dew
43. Which online real estate site in India has launched its first-ever musical ad campaign and claims to be #PropertyKaSuperMarket?
Ans: Magic Bricks
44. Which company’s famous campaign “ Once you pop, the fun does not stop”?
45.Id the advertiser.
46. Which company originally came up with a poster for boosting morale in the factory in 1942 using a fictional woman –Rosie the Riveter?
Ans. Westinghouse Electric
47. Which brand has launched a campaign for its batteries focusing on ‘long-lasting’ and featuring brand ambassador Sachin Tendulkar?
Ans: Luminous Power Technologies
48. Identify the advertiser.
49.Id the advertiser.
50.Id the advertiser.