1) The X Scream is a stock sound effect that has been used in at least 439 films and TV series beginning in 1951 with the film Distant Drums. The scream is often used when someone is shot, falls from a great height, or is thrown from an explosion. The sound is named after Private X, a character in The Charge at Feather River, 1953 Western in which the character gets shot in the thigh with an arrow.
2) X is a 1984 American period biographical drama film directed by Miloš Forman and adapted by Peter Shaffer from his stage play X. The story is set in Vienna, Austria during the latter half of the 18th century, and is a fictionalized biography of Mozart described by its writer as “a fantasia on the theme of Mozart and Salieri”. Mozart’s music is heard extensively in the soundtrack of the film. Id the film.
3) In the movie Gandhi, X plays the role of Gopal Krishna Gokhale the political mentor of M.K.Gandhi. X was an Indian film and theatre actor, in Hindi and Marathi, in addition to being an ENT Surgeon. He was known for his character roles in films. He acted in over 250 films including Hindi and Marathi films .X passed away on 17 December 2019.
Ans- Shriram Lagoo
4) The Pianist is a 2002 biographical war drama film produced and directed by Roman Polanski. The actor X won the Academy Award for his role and became the youngest actor ever to win it. The movie is based on the autobiographical book The Pianist (1946), a Holocaust memoir by the Polish-Jewish pianist and composer Władysław Szpilman, a Holocaust survivor. Id the actor.
Ans- Adrien Brody
5) In the movie Gandhi, the actress Geraldine James plays the role of X. X was awarded Padma Vibushan in 1981. X was born as Madeleine Slade in 1892.X was a British citizen who left her home in Britain to live and work with Mohandas Gandhi, the leader of the Indian Independence Movement. She devoted her life to human development and the advancement of Gandhi’s principles. She was the daughter of the British Rear-Admiral Sir Edmond Slade. Id X.
6) Walk the Line is a 2005 American biographical musical romantic drama film directed by James Mangold. The screenplay, written by Mangold and Gill Dennis, is based on two autobiographies authored by singer-songwriter X, 1975’s Man in Black: His Own Story in His Own Words.Joaquin Phoenix plays this iconic character.Id the famous musician.
Ans- Johnny Cash
7) Mary Magdalene is a 2018 biblical drama film about the woman of the same name, written by Helen Edmundson and Philippa Goslett and directed by Garth Davis. It is the last film score completed by composer Jóhann Jóhannsson before his death. Which famous actor played the role of Jesus Christ?
Ans- Joaquin Phoenix
8) Mayanadi is a 2017 Indian Malayalam-language romantic thriller film directed and co-produced by Aashiq Abu and written by Syam Pushkaran and Dileesh Nair. The film stars Tovino Thomas as a criminal on the run and Aishwarya Lekshmi as an aspiring actress. Mayaanadhi’s alleged similarity in a plot with Godard’s French classic X had triggered another hate campaign against the Malayalam movie. X is also the name of one of the classic songs of Shankar Mahadevan. Id X.
9) Pawn Sacrifice is a 2014 American biographical drama film. It is based on the true story of X ‘s challenge against top Soviet chess grandmasters during the Cold War and culminating in the World Chess Championship 1972 match versus Boris Spassky in Reykjavík, Iceland. It was directed by Edward Zwick and written by Steven Knight. The film stars Tobey Maguire as X, Liev Schreiber as Boris Spassky, Lily Rabe as Joan Fischer, and Peter Sarsgaard as William Lombardy. It was released in the United States on September 16, 2015.Id X.
Ans- Bobby Fischer
10) The Devotion of Suspect X’ vs ‘A’: The perfect alibi meets the perfect double crime
This was the title of one of the articles by Scroll India. The best-selling Japanese novel has clearly inspired the 2013 Malayalam hit movie. But that hasn’t prevented a spate of remakes, including one in Hindi. A’s the greatest feat is not its airtight and suspense-filled screenplay, a rarity in Indian cinema, but its ability to cleverly disguise and adapt its source.The director of A said he was deeply inspired by Keigo Higashino’s novel. Id A.
11) Fugly is an Indian Hindi comedy-drama social thriller film directed by Kabir Sadanand released on 13 June 2014. The film features Jimmy Sheirgill as one of many lead characters, including debut appearances from Mohit Marwah, X, Arfi Lamba, and Kiara Advani. X is known to us in a different way as a successful athlete winning medals at an amateur level and on a professional level. X joined the Indian National Congress at the eve of the 2019 Indian general election and was immediately given the ticket to contest from the South Delhi seat. Id X.
Ans- Vijender Singh
International Cinema Quiz
12) Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is a 2017 American swashbuckler fantasy film, the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. The film is directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg. As per the plot, the female lead named Carina Smyth explains to Henry Turner and Jack Sparrow along with his crew for their quest to find Poseidon’s Trident, when she explains that she is a horologist, they all misinterpret her job to be that of a sex worker. What is horology the study of?
Ans- The study of the measurement of Time
13) 1917 is a 2019 British epic war film directed, co-written, and produced by Sam Mendes. It is based in part on an account told to Mendes by his paternal grandfather, Alfred Mendes. The film tells the story of two young British soldiers during the First World War who are ordered to deliver a message calling off an attack doomed to fail soon after the German retreat to the Hindenburg Line. during Operation X in 1917. Operation X was the code name of a German military operation in France during the First World War. X was planned as a strategic withdrawal to new positions on the shorter and more easily defended Hindenburg Line.Id X, which was a crucial place.
14) Contagion is a 2011 American thriller film directed by Steven Soderbergh. The plot concerns the spread of a virus transmitted by fomites, attempts by medical researchers and public health officials to identify and contain the disease, the loss of social order in a pandemic, and the introduction of a vaccine to halt its spread. As per the plot, Conspiracy theorist Alan Krumwiede posts videos about the virus on his blog. In one video, he claims he has cured himself of the virus using a homeopathic cure derived from X. X is a genus of flowering plants in the olive family Oleaceae. There are about 11 species, mostly native to eastern Asia, but one native to southeastern Europe. X are deciduous shrubs typically growing to a height of 1–3 m with rough grey-brown bark. The leaves are borne oppositely and are usually simple.
15) X is a famous iconic Indian business tycoon. X was given the Padma Bhushan Award, the third-highest civilian award in India, in January 2020. X is an alumnus of Harvard University and Harvard Business School. In 1996, he established Nanhi Kali, a non-government organization that supports education for underprivileged girls in India. X went to study film making and architecture from Harvard University where he graduated magna cum laude in 1977 and was senior of the iconic film director Mira Nair. Id X.
Ans- Anand Mahindra
16) X is a 1981 British historical drama film. It tells the fact-based story of two athletes in the 1924 Olympics: Eric Liddell, a devout Scottish Christian who runs for the glory of God, and Harold Abrahams, an English Jew who runs to overcome prejudice. It was nominated for seven Academy Awards and won four, including Best Picture and Best Original Screenplay. The film’s title was inspired by the line, “Bring me my X!”, from the William Blake poem adapted into the popular British hymn “Jerusalem”; the hymn is heard at the end of the film. The original phrase “X” is from 2 Kings 2:11 and 6:17 in the Bible. Id X.
Ans-Chariots of fire
17) Rampage is a 2018 American science fiction monster film directed by Brad Peyton, and based on the video game series of the same name by X. It follows a primatologist who must team up with George, an albino gorilla who turns into a raging creature of enormous size as a result of a rogue experiment, to stop two other mutated animals that include a wolf named Ralph and a crocodile named Lizzie, from destroying Chicago. X inc was an American video game developer and publisher. X’s franchises included Rampage, Spy Hunter, X also acquired the rights to video games that were originally developed by Williams Electronics and Atari Games. Id X.
Ans- Midway Games
18) The X is an early motion picture exhibition device. The X was designed for films to be viewed by one individual at a time through a peephole viewer window at the top of the device. The X was not a movie projector but introduced the basic approach that would become the standard for all cinematic projection before the advent of video, by creating the illusion of movement by conveying a strip of perforated film bearing sequential images over a light source with a high-speed shutter. X was invented by Thomas A. Edison and William Dickson of the United States in 1891. Image follows.
19) 7 Khoon Maaf released internationally as Seven Sins Forgiven, is a 2011 Indian black comedy film directed, co-written, and co-produced by Vishal Bhardwaj. The film tells the story of a femme fatale, Susanna Anna-Marie Johannes, an Anglo-Indian woman who causes seven deaths in an unending quest for love. 7 Khoon Maaf is an adaptation of the short story Susanna’s Seven Husbands by Ruskin Bond. As per the plot, Susanna marries X as her 7th husband, where she tells she can completely believe and she has found real true love. 7th husband here is mentioned as an epiphany. Id X.
Ans- Jesus Christ, she becomes a nun.
20) X is a 2006 English-language drama film directed by Mira Nair and written by Sooni Taraporevala based on the novel X by Jhumpa Lahiri. It stars Tabu, Irrfan Khan, Kal Penn, and Sahira Nair. The film was produced by Indian, American and Japanese studios. The film was released in the United States on 9 March 2007.X depicts the struggles of Ashoke and Ashima Ganguli, first-generation immigrants from the East Indian state of West Bengal to the United States, and their American-born children Gogol and Sonia. Id X.
Ans- The Namesake
21) The Pursuit of Happyness is a 2006 American biographical drama film directed by Gabriele Muccino and starring Will Smith as X, a homeless salesman. Smith’s son Jaden Smith co-stars, making his film debut as X’s son, Christopher Jr. The screenplay by Steven Conrad is based on the best-selling memoir of the same name written by X with Quincy Troupe. It is based on X’s nearly one-year struggle being homeless. The unusual spelling of the film’s title comes from a mural that X sees on the wall outside the daycare facility his son attends. In the end, we get to see the real X playing a cameo.X, later on, becomes a successful stockbroker and starts a successful brokerage firm and becomes a motivational speaker.
Ans- Chris Gardner
22) Dreams is a 1990 Japanese-American magical realist film of eight vignettes written and directed by Akira Kurosawa. The main themes the movie addresses are: childhood, spirituality, art, death, universal disasters and man’s mistakes regarding the world; all the segments of the film show a literal and a metaphorical side. In the segment Crows, An art student finds himself inside the world of Van Gogh’s artwork, where he meets the artist in a field and converses with him. Van Gogh replies that his missing ear gave him problems during a self-portrait. The student loses track of the artist and travels through other works trying to find him, concluding with Van Gogh’s Wheat Field with Crows. Which iconic personality plays the role of Vincent Van Gogh?
Ans- Martin Scorsese
23) Unbroken is a 2014 American war film produced and directed by Angelina Jolie and written by the Coen brothers, Richard LaGravenese, and William Nicholson. It is based on the 2010 non-fiction book by Laura Hillenbrand, Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption. The film shows as USA Olympian and army officer X, who survived in a raft for 47 days after his bomber crash-landed in the ocean during the Second World War, before being captured by the Japanese and being sent to a series of prisoner of war camps. X was an American World War II veteran, a Christian evangelist, and an Olympic distance runner. He took up running in high school and qualified for the US in the 5,000 m race for the 1936 Berlin Olympics.X was taken to a prison camp in Japan where he was tortured. Following the war, he initially struggled to overcome his ordeal. Later he became a Christian evangelist with a strong belief in forgiveness.X passed away in 2014. Id X.
Ans- Louis Zamperini
24) Born in1952, X was only 21 when he was spotted by the RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) officials at a national level dramatic meet, who approached him to work as an undercover agent in Pakistan. In the next two years, X was given an intense training where he learned the deadly tradecraft of modern-day spies. During his clandestine training, which was both mentally and physically straining, X learned Urdu and got well-versed in the Muslim religion and its teachings. He even got circumcised so that nobody could raise doubt about his identity.X was given the name of Black Tiger by Indira Gandhi.X story was made into a movie named Romeo Akbar Walter in 2019 where the main lead was played by John Abraham. Id X.
Ans- Ravindra Kaushik
25) X is a 2004 American romantic comedy film written by Lois Duncan, Charlie Kaufman and directed by Michel Gondry. It follows an estranged couple who have erased each other from their memories. Pierre Bismuth created the story with Kaufman and Gondry. The film uses elements of the psychological thriller and a nonlinear narrative to explore the nature of memory and romantic love. The film developed a cult following in the years after its release and has come to be regarded by many critics as one of the best films of the 21st century. The title of the film is a quotation from the 1717 poem, Eloisa, to Abelard by Alexander Pope. Id X
Ans- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Cinema Quiz questions
26) Five Feet Apart is a 2019 American romantic drama film directed by Justin Baldoni. The film was inspired by Claire Wineland, who suffered from X, the story focuses on two young patients with X, who try to have a relationship despite always being forced to stay a certain distance away from each other. X is a genetic disorder that affects mostly the lungs, but also the pancreas, liver, kidneys, and intestine. Other signs and symptoms may include sinus infections, poor growth, fatty stool, clubbing of the fingers and toes, and infertility in most males.X is inherited in an autosomal recessive manner. Id X.
Ans- Cystic Fibrosis
27) The Lighthouse is a 2019 psychological horror film directed and produced by Robert Eggers, who co-wrote the screenplay with his brother Max Eggers. The film was shot in black-and-white. It revolves around two lighthouse keepers who start to lose their sanity when a storm strands them on the remote island where they are stationed. According to Eggers, although the final story bears little resemblance to X ‘s fragment “The Light-House”, the film began as an attempt by his brother Max Eggers to do a contemporary take on the X ‘s story. “The Light-House” is the unofficial title of the last work written by X. X did not live to finish it and had barely begun it by the time of his death in 1849.X an American writer, poet, editor, and literary critic.X is widely regarded as a central figure of Romanticism in the United States and of American literature as a whole, and he was one of the country’s earliest practitioners of the short story. He is also generally considered the inventor of the detective fiction genre.
Ans- Edgar Allen Poe
28) Ferdinand is a 2017 American computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film produced by Blue Sky Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox. The film was based on Munro Leaf and Robert Lawson’s children’s book The Story of Ferdinand, written by Robert L. Baird, Tim Federle, and Brad Copeland and directed by Carlos Saldanha. The story, written by Ron Burch, David Kidd, and Don Rhymer, follows a gentle pacifist bull named Ferdinand who refuses to participate in bullfighting but is forced back into the arena where his beliefs are challenged by being faced off against the world’s greatest bullfighter. Which famous person gave his voice for the bull?
Ans- John Cena
29) Daddy’s Home 2 is a 2017 American Christmas comedy film directed by Sean Anders and written by Anders and John Morris. A sequel to Daddy’s Home (2015).In the end, we get to know to see a special person named X, who is a famous person for an iconic incident that happened in the year 2009 in the Hudson River. A movie based on X’s life was made in the year 2016, where Tom Hanks played his role. Id X.
Ans- Chesley Sullenberger is known as Sully
30) X was the scientific advisor of Christopher Nolan’s iconic film Interstellar.X is an American theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate, known for his contributions in gravitational physics and astrophysics.X obtained his doctor’s degree at Princeton University in 1965. The following year he returned to the California Institute of Technology, and he has worked there since. X won Nobel Prize in the year 2017 for his works on gravitational waves. Id X.
Ans- Kip Thorne
31) 21 is a 2008 American heist drama film directed by Robert Luketic and starring Jim Sturgess, Kevin Spacey, Laurence Fishburne, Kate Bosworth, Liza Lapira, Jacob Pitts, Aaron Yoo, and Kieu Chinh. The film is inspired by the true story of the MIT Blackjack Team as told in Bringing Down the House, the best-selling book by Ben Mezrich. In the movie, the main protagonist solves the iconic problem named X. In real life, Marilyn Vos Savant a woman known for having the highest IQ recorded in the Guinness Book of Records solved it.X is a brain teaser, in the form of a probability puzzle, loosely based on the American television game show Let’s Make a Deal and named after its original host X.
Ans- Monty Hall Problem
32) The Man Who Knew Infinity is a 2015 British biographical drama film about the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan, based on the 1991 book of the same name by Robert Kanigel.It shows Srinivasa Ramanujan, a real-life mathematician who, after growing up poor in Madras, India, earns admittance to Cambridge University during World War I, where he becomes a pioneer in mathematical theories with the guidance of his professor X.X was an English mathematician, known for his achievements in number theory and mathematical analysis. In biology, he is known for the Hardy–Weinberg principle, a basic principle of population genetics. Id X.
33) As per the hands-on nature of film editing, early Hollywood considered it women’s work, like sewing. “Cutters” were often working-class women willing to take low pay to be a part of filmmaking. But despite the sexism surrounding them, this position allowed these female film lovers a unique place to make critical choices about a film’s final cut. Booth was not only one of the earliest pioneers of the craft, but also the one for whom the term “film editor” was coined.X thus became the first-ever film editor. Id X.
Ans- Margaret Booth
34) Dorothy Emma Arzner was an American film director whose career in Hollywood spanned from the silent era of the 1920s into the early 1940s. From 1927 until her retirement from feature directing in 1943, Arzner was the only female director working in Hollywood. Arzner had made her first of 20 films with Fashions for Women. To distract skittish film star Clara Bow with the new challenge sound brought, Arzner dangled a microphone from a fishing rod and created X.X is now mostly used in all films.
Ans- Boom Mic
35)Connect Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, Ian McShane, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, Jackie Chan.
Ans- They all voiced for the animal characters in the Kung Fu Panda series.
36) The first of its kind was produced in 1818 by Jeremiah X of Portsmouth, England, as the result of a Government competition and was famously displayed at the Great Exhibition of 1851. What eponymous object that was also referenced in a 2019 Malayalam film?
Ans- Chubb detector lock mentioned by Sudheer Karamana’s character in Thakkol.
Indian Cinema Quiz
37) X was a factory staff of Ravi Varma Press in the early 19th century. When X moved to the movie industry, he used his creativity and inspiration to make artwork like movie posters.
Ans- Dadasaheb Phalke
38) The Remains of the Day is a 1993 British-American drama film and adapted from the Booker Prize-winning 1989 novel of the same name by X. The film was directed by James Ivory, produced by Ismail Merchant, Mike Nichols, and John Calley and adapted by Ruth Prawer Jhabvala. It stars Anthony Hopkins as James Stevens and Emma Thompson as Miss Kenton. X has received four Man Booker Prize nominations and won the award in 1989 for his novel The Remains of the Day. In 2017 X was awarded Nobel Prize in Literature. Id X.
Ans- Sir Kazuo Ishiguro
39) This fantasy adventure movie was based on a 1981 picture book that contrasted chaos in a well-kept home. The book was written by the same author who wrote “The Polar Express”. The name of the film means “many effects” in Zulu. Later in 2017 and in 2019 two iconic spinoff sequels were made which was a huge success in the box office.Many iconic video games were also made on this concept. Name the cult fan following the movie.
40) Connect the following movies which are a part of non-exhaustive lists.
All is Lost(2013)
Ans- All Have Only One Actor
41) X was an Indian actor who made his debut on the stage as a child artist. He had worked as a film company owned by Baburao Painter. His first film role was a female dancer in Kalyan Khadija. He is still remembered as he played a unique character which was first of being something in Bollywood.
Ans- Master Vithaal actor in Aalam Aara, the first Indian sound film.
42) X, not a real movie was made for Home Alone series, it even follows a sequel in the series 2nd part.X was even seen on playing on a television in 2019 film Pokemon Detective Pikachu. “Keep the change, you filthy animal.” is an iconic line used in the film. Id X.
Ans- Angels with Filthy Souls
43 ) X is a fictional country featured in a 2012 political satire comedy film co-written and directed by Larry Charles. The country is ruled by a dictator known for his crazy and weird rules. Indian actor X is a country situated in northeast Africa and is the richest country in the world having GDP at 8 trillion USD due to its large oil reserves. Their currency is X gold. Id the country.
Ans- Republic of Wadiya
Questions on Cinema Quiz
44 ) Ratsasan is a 2018 Indian Tamil-language psychological thriller film directed by Ram Kumar. The film tells the story of an aspiring film director who becomes a police officer after his father’s death and tracks down a serial killer murdering school girls. As shown in the movie, the villains suffer from a disease X, due to which he has a difficulty in fitting into society.X also called progeria, which is a hereditary condition associated with premature aging and an increased risk of cancer and other diseases. A person with X does not have the usual growth spurt typical of a teenager and tends to be shorter than others. Id X.
Ans- Werner Syndrome
45) Corsica, a mountainous Mediterranean island, presents a mix of stylish coastal towns, dense forest, and craggy peaks. Nearly half the island falls within a park whose hiking trails include the challenging GR 20. It’s been part of France since 1768 but retains a distinct Italian culture. The island is an administrative region of France, divided into two administrative departments, Haute-Corse and Corse-du-Sud. Corsica featured in a 2015 Indian romance film, where the main protagonists have a great time and give each other names from the iconic film Zanjeer and make a promise “What Happens in Corsica, stays in Corsica”. Id the film.
46) Fox Plaza is a 34-story, 493-foot skyscraper in Century City, Los Angeles, California. It is owned by the Orange County-based Irvine Company. Completed in 1987, the building’s architects were Scott Johnson, Bill Fain, and William L. Pereira. Fox Plaza is the last building that William Pereira worked on before his death in 1985 and he did not live long enough to see it open. Die Hard is a 1988 American action thriller film directed by John McTiernan, written by Jeb Stuart and Steven E. de Souza. Based on Roderick Thorp’s 1979 novel Nothing Lasts Forever. In the film, the main protagonist enters a building named X which was shot in Fox Plaza. Die Hard: X is a first-person shooter video game for Microsoft Windows which was released in 2002. Id the building X.
Ans- Nakatomi Plaza
47) Id whose filmography as per IMDb.
Money for Nothing: Inside the Federal Reserve (Documentary) Self – Chief Economist – International Monetary Fund (IMF) (2003-2007)
2012Testing Milton Friedman (TV Series documentary) Self
2012Overdraft (Documentary) Self
2010Inside Job (Documentary) Self – Chief Economist, International Monetary Fund
Ans- Raghuram Rajan
48) Indra Sabha holds a unique record, the film was made in 1932 by Madan Theatres and the director of the film was J.J. Madan. The plot of the film revolves around a benevolent king whose moral character is tested by celestial powers. They cause an apsara (a fairy) to appear before the king as a fallen woman begging for mercy. Indra Sabha was based on a play written by Sayed Agha Hasan Amanat. The film had two singers. What is the unique record held by the movie?
Ans- Movie with the maximum number of songs. (71)
49) In the movie Deadpool, Dopinder an Indian origin driver plays an iconic song from the classic from the 1970 film X, which is the second lengthiest film having a run time of 4hrs14mins. The film stars Kapoor as the eponymous character, with Simi Garewal, Kseniya Ryabinkina and Padmini in supporting roles, and was also the debut of Kapoor’s son Rishi Kapoor. The plot focuses on a clown who must make his audience laugh at the cost of his own sorrows. Id the film and the song.
Ans- Mera Naam Joker. Song being Mera Joota Hai Japani
50) The Aviator is a 2004 American epic biographical drama film directed by Martin Scorsese. Based on the 1993 non-fiction book Howard Hughes: The Secret Life by Charles Higham, the film depicts the life of Howard Hughes, an aviation pioneer, and director of Hell’s Angels. The film portrays his life from 1927–1947 during which time Hughes became a successful film producer and an aviation magnate while simultaneously growing more unstable due to severe obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). The film starts in 1912 when an eight-year-old Howard Hughes’ mother gives him a bath and teaches him how to spell “X”, she warns him about the recent cholera outbreak in Houston: “You are not safe.” The concept of X has been known since biblical times and is known to have been practiced through history in various places. Notable X’s in modern history includes that of the village of Eyam in 1665 during the bubonic plague outbreak in England.Id the word X.
Hope you enjoyed the Cinema Quiz and please express your feedback on the comments section below and that motivates us to create more quizzes. Check out other quizzes than cinema quiz on the blog below.
Cinema Quiz, cinema quiz, malayalam cinema quiz, indian cinema quiz questions and answers pdf, tamil cinema quiz, indian cinema quiz, tamil cinema quiz questions and answers pdf, telugu cinema quiz, cinema quiz questions, cinema quiz questions with answers, telugu cinema quiz questions and answers, cinema quiz questions and answers, cinema quiz 2017, tamil cinema quiz questions and answers, legend of indian cinema amazon quiz, quiz on cinema with answers, quiz on indian cinema, quiz on cinema, quiz on bengali cinema, indian cinema quiz questions and answers, world cinema quiz questions, kannada cinema quiz questions and answers, kollywood cinema quiz, world cinema quiz, cinema related quiz questions, cinema related quiz, cinema quiz ppt, cinema gk quiz, indian cinema quiz with answers, malayalam cinema quiz questions and answers, tamil cinema quiz games online, cinema quiz questions in tamil, tollywood cinema quiz questions and answers, tamil cinema quiz questions with answers, hindi cinema quiz, quiz questions on cinema, quiz questions related to indian cinema, quiz on malayalam cinema, indian cinema related quiz, telugu cinema quiz with answers, cinema quiz questions and answers in tamil, kannada cinema quiz, cinema quiz 2019, tamil cinema quiz 2015, cinema quiz questions and answers in telugu, 100 years of indian cinema quiz, genius cinema quiz lite icon, tamil cinema quiz with answers, hindi cinema quiz questions and answers, hollywood cinema quiz, cinema questions quiz, cinema quiz telugu, telugu cinema quiz questions, quiz cinema, malayalam cinema quiz questions, cinema quiz games, telugu cinema quiz games, malayalam cinema quiz with answers, bengali cinema quiz, cinema quiz 2018, kollywood cinema quiz questions and answers, indian cinema quiz questions and answers pdf download, cinema quiz malayalam, cinema quiz oru rasam answers, movie quiz cinema answers, bollywood cinema quiz, telugu cinema quiz 2017, bangla cinema quiz, indian cinema quiz ppt, at kannada quiz cinema, tell indian cinema quiz, tamil cinema quiz ppt, indian cinema quiz questions and answers pdf in hindi, indian cinema quiz pdf, telugu cinema quiz 2018, tamil cinema quiz games, cinema quiz tamil, quiz in indian cinema, tamil cinema quiz 2019, talk to kannada quiz cinema, quiz on kannada cinema, movie quiz cinema answers level 16, general knowledge quiz cinema, hindi cinema quiz questions, tamil cinema quiz and answers, cinema quiz apk, bengali cinema quiz questions and answers, quiz questions on hindi cinema, cinema quiz questions in malayalam, 100 pics quiz auto nel cinema, indian cinema history quiz, quiz on hindi cinema, tamil cinema songs quiz, cinema city film quiz, tamil cinema quiz questions, indian cinema gk quiz, cinema quiz answers, indian cinema quiz slideshare, tamil cinema quiz 2018, south indian cinema quiz